Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh my...


So... Something that I really dislike? When you forget you password to something. Its so frustrating! I made this blog (my first one) and didn't log into it for a long time and then today i go to play around on it and I forget my password! Either that or I forget the email account I was using.. Im not sure which one it is.. but nevertheless its very frustrating.. just thought I'd throw that out there.

Now on that note...
Its SNOWY! Yaaay! Im essited. All the snow! Gobs and gobs of snow.
Its wonderful. Trippy as hell. The other day I was driving in the car and I realized how ABSOLUTELY trippy it is. When you're going fast and you look out the windshield and its wizzing right at you.. I zone out so good. My dad thought there was something wrong with me the other day. I was like "No dude! The snows just got me locked! Its mad trippy!" I bet it would look sick in negative like that scene in Across the Universe. Lordy lordy would I like to see that one day...







No comments:

Post a Comment