Monday, December 28, 2009


Coffee coffee coffee!
I have been OBSESSED with coffee lately. I think it all started when one of my friend began to like coffee. I was trying to think of good places she should try and... it just got me on a roll! I feel like I'm wine testing or something every time I sip my coffee. My conclusions recently have been: Little coffee shops are the BOMB. There are a few I hit up that make really good coffee. Lambertville Trading Co. YUMMMY! Its really sweet and they have a good selection of coffees. Located near by is also City Market. Not only do they have good coffee they have AMAZING sandwiches and wraps. OH MY GOODNESS they are to DIE for. Hit. It. Up.
Conclusion of the day: Starbucks is... not as good as I remember. Although I like that they have nice sitting areas and good teas, their coffee is continuously disappointing. :-(

Well there you have it! My coffee obsession.. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment